May 24, 2017
"As part of its long-term MBO agreement of O. Brunoni S.A. between Peter Furian and Nenad Milutinovic, the management is pleased to announce the following organizational structure as from June 1, 2017:
- Peter Furian decided to retire as Chairman of the Executive Board and Joint Managing Director by end of May 2017.
- Nenad Milutinovic, Member of the Executive Board and Joint Managing Director, will be the successor of Peter Furian as Managing Director and will be promoted as Chairman of the Executive Board
- Sven Gildinson, Member of the Executive Board, will be promoted as Joint Deputy Managing Director.
- Thomas Buchle, Member of the Management, will remain Deputy Managing Director and will share this role with Sven Gildinson.
- Corinne Achermann, Member of the Management and Chief Financial Officer, remains responsible for Finance and Accounting.
In the context of this handover from one generation to the next, we have strong confidence in the longstanding Brunoni Management and we would like to thank Peter Furian for his contribution and valuable involvement over the past 20 years.
Nenad Milutinovic, Managing Director, also would like to express his gratitude and appreciation to Peter Furian, for the opportunity to run this great company and wishes him all the best for his future.
This management buyout which took place during the last five years, ensures ongoing high quality of business operations.
We look forward on continuing our good relationship and successful business."
Should you have any immediate questions, please feel free to contact the Brunoni Management for further information.