Brunoni accelerates its digital capabilities – new online booking tool is released
Brunoni improves its online tools on MyBrunoni.ch - Booking process done in 5 seconds
Dear valued customer,
It is with great pleasure to inform you that we have successfully developed a new online booking tool which was released on MyBrunoni.ch this week. Brunoni has built together with its partners a quotation and booking system that automates and improves these key business processes. Our goal was to increase transparency and visibility throughout internal process and to deliver a better customer experience. The main challenge was to develop a system that would bring together a number of shipping line companies for customers to easily search, get a quote and make the booking, while at the same time enabling smooth collaboration between employees so they can access, share and act on timely information.
The recent update of the online booking offers you an efficient and streamlined freight booking experience, while allowing us to process the booking requests much faster.
Our intentions are:
- to reduce e-mail traffics
- to convert all manual e-mail bookings to online bookings. Online bookings via MyBrunoni.ch will be handled with priority.
- to continue accepting EDI bookings, which are also processed through the platform in the form of online bookings.
- to have all booking changes through our platform on active bookings
- Reduction in e-mail traffics
- Increased transparency
- More visibility including status and progress of your booking requests
- Faster processing of your bookings
- Traceability of communication, directly in the booking
- Knowing your responsible booking agent at Brunoni
- 24/7 service
Once the bookings have been processed by our booking agents, the booking confirmations will be confirmed the usual way via email.
We appreciate your support on our digital journey and look forward to introducing new features soon.
Your Brunoni Team